The quickest way of transfering all your bookmarks from your browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Microsoft Edge) or Pocket to Cling is the bookmark import. Save a bookmark file from your browser or Pocket using the export as HTML. Follow the links to find out how to export bookmarks from the tool of your choice:
- Google Chrome: Import bookmarks & settings
- Mozilla Firefox: Export bookmarks to an HTML file
- Apple Safari: Import bookmarks and history from other browsers in Safari on Mac
- Microsoft Edge: How to export favorites
- getPocket.com: Exporting your Pocket List
Upload this file via "Import bookmarks" ❶. Open the import from the board menu.
Upload the file ❷ and let Cling do the rest. Bookmark files can be uploaded as often as you like. Use the import to populate new boards with web links from external sources and continue working with Cling.
Imported bookmarks can be organized using drag and drop. Use columns and group cards for better overview.